Sunday, September 15, 2013

September Challenge #15

SOLD

We're midway through the 30 Day Challenge. Having the goal of creating 30 paintings in 30 days has really helped spur me to practice regularly. Bit by bit, I'm finding ways to incorporate painting into my everyday life.

I'm continuing on with fracturing. Perhaps this new technique is also helping me practice because I am having the best time with it. I start the painting with a general idea of what I want to accomplish, then the painting seems to paint itself. What a wonderful feeling!

5 comments:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I love the way you have the light bouncing around... the apples on the dish would be another beautiful still life all on its own. You are really "getting it" and I am so pleased you find the technique one you can get involved in.

Helen H Trachy said...

Lovely work. I've had a great time visiting your blog. I'll be back for more. :)

Unknown said...

Lovely painting. I'm enjoying looking at what you are doing in the challenge. Very nice work!

Sue Harrell said...

Hi Helen and Jim!

Many thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment - it means a lot.

Sue Harrell said...

Julie - Thank you so much for your help and encouragement.